Apricot-Glazed Ham Steak
Want just a small Easter, Thanksgiving or Christmas Dinner? This sweet ham steak gives you an attractive dish along with great flavor!!
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham steak (8 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apricot preserves
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Dash ground cloves
- Place ham steak in a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 12-16 minutes or until heated through. Cut in half to serve.